We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently.
High Sense Solutions Inc. complies strictly with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) of Canada and does not attempt to acquire or retain “Personal data” and “personal information” data about an identified or identifiable individual outside the organization. High Sense Solutions Inc. undertakes to ensure that should it acquire any such information about individuals outside the company for any reason, it will take all measures possible to eliminate such information from its records and ensure that such information is not transferred or shared with any party.
The PIPEDA standards that High Sense Solutions Inc. adheres to align with international standards adopted by many jurisdictions worldwide.
High Sense Solutions Inc. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). High Sense Solutions Inc. is the sole controller of personal data and does not share information with any third-party organization(s). As a valued user, it is extremely important for us to protect your privacy when you contact us or visit our website.
Collecting of Personal Data
We may collect personal data when you contact us (in person, email, or phone) or visiting our website. The personal data gathered (depending on circumstance) can be the following:
- Your IP addresses
- Name, email, title, phone number, address (Contact information)
- Payment information (collected upon your written consent for each transaction)
- Survey responses
Sharing of Data
We do not share your information with any third-party organizations; however, we may, on occasion, share your contact information (name, email, title, phone number, address) with authorized partners in your local area to better answer your inquiries. Any payment information collected for transaction processing is not stored on our servers.
Why We Collect Your Personal Data
We process your personal data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations towards your company, including administering quotations, order processing, responding to your inquiries and service requests, invoicing, and payment processing.
- To send you news and information, including our quarterly Subsurface Views Newsletter, provided that you have opted to receive such communication. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To analyze statistics to improve our services and customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- For testimonials or featured customer stories, with your signed authorization.
If you have questions regarding how we process personal data concerning you, you are most welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
High Sense Solutions Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. High Sense Solutions Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.