FINDAR® - Locate buried evidence
FINDAR® uses ground penetrating radar (GPR) technology to enable law enforcement to quickly and effectively search for evidence buried under the ground.
The advantage of GPR compared to other commonly-used subsurface search technologies, such as metal detectors, is its ability to detect both metallic and non-metallic objects. FINDAR can locate:
• Clandestine graves
• Drugs or money buried in metal or plastic containers
• Buried weapons and ammunition stashes
Benefits of FINDAR®
- Locate evidence in real time
- Convenient and intuitive to use with minimal training
- Locate buried evidence on a variety of terrains and make decisions on-site.
- The intuitive user interface guides investigators through a systematic grid search
- Generate 3D images on-site in seconds pinpointing the position and depth of potential evidence
- Compact and portable system that fits into a single hand-carried shipping case.
- Transfer data and captured images to a PC and integrate images into reports.
- Archive data and screenshots in a single file for future reference
|Line Mode||Grid Mode||3D Depth Slicing|
|Collect cross-sectional lines for reconnaissance purposes. Identify and focus your search on relevant areas||For detailed survey over areas of interest, collect grids. Easily collect lines around obstacles within the grid.||After collecting a grid of data, generate depth slice images on-site. Quickly pinpoint the position and depth of potential targets.|
|Field Interpretations||Map View||Screenshots|
|Collect croClassify targets in real time with field interpretations. Use the touchscreen to color-code each target as it is located.|
ss-sectional lines for reconnaissance purposes. Identify and focus your search on relevant areas
|Using the optional external GPS, Line scans, grids and field interpretations are displayed on the screen in a plan map view.||At any point during the survey, save screen captures of line data, map views and depth slices as graphic images.|
|Findar-brochure English||4.05 MB|
|Findar Comparison||300 kb||Locked|
|Findar -Unique-Features English||259 kb||Locked|
|Findar Features English||1.72 mb||Locked|
|Findar Specifications English||201 kb||Locked|
EKKO_Project is the all-inclusive software solution for managing, displaying, processing and interpreting GPR data.