PL-2000 - Pipe & Cable Locator
The PL-2000 offers a new approach in high power, low frequency location. With 3 active frequencies, 0.5kHz, 8kHz, and 27kHz and 2 passive frequencies, 50/60Hz, as a Live Cable detection mode and both inductive and direct connection capabilities, the PL-2000 is powerful and versatile.
Can trace and locate any continuous metal such as iron, steel, and copper water lines, gas lines, tracer wire by plastic pipe, telephone/TV cables, copper and aluminum wire, conduit and power lines. Max depth 5m. Runs on 6D cell batteries-Transmitter and 6 AA batteries-Receiver. Comes with Padded Case Transmitter, Receiver, manual and Conductive Clips. PL-2000 can also locate a power live cable without the transmitter using Passive 50/60 mode. Push button depth measurement.
- PL-2000 is equipped with the Single Coil Antenna to track a buried metallic line utility over a long distance and the Differential Coil Antenna to locate the same utility correctly.
- PL-2000 has the Radio Mode to track the buried metallic line utility but without using the power from the Transmitter when the induction magnetic field is existed on site.
- PL-2000 has the Maximum Mode indicating the position of the buried metallic line utility right upon it by the displays with the bar-graph and the numerical value between 000 to 100.
- PL-2000 has the Minimum Mode indicating the position of Receiver when it is positioned at the side of right or left to the buried metallic line utility.
- PL-2000 displays the sensitivity level changed in the step from 00 to 40 to the signal from the Transmitter.
- PL-2000 displays the current measure by the step from 000 to 100 which indicates if the depth of a buried object has been measured correctly.